In her room, a little girl hears her parents’ arguments and cannot fall asleep… so, in the middle of the night, driven by the desire to break with this reality, she runs away from home… and enters the depths of the night.
Thus begins a true journey of initiation into a world populated by creatures of the zodiac and their music. From encounters to trials, guided by the stars, the little girl discovers new horizons, strange, cruel and poetic, where animality speaks to us of humanity.
Her runaway will lead her to herself.
When the sun rises, nothing will be the same as before.
Product of a creation residency at Espace Périphérique in 2017, and created in 2018 for the International Puppet Festival of Charleville-Mézière, the show has had time and to perform many times until today, including:
– 31 October 2018 at the Comœdia Theatre in Aubagne
– 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 November 2018 at the Théâtre Massalia de la Friche La Belle de Mai in Marseille
– 15 and 18 November 2018 at the Salle Le Paris in Tarbes
– 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19 January 2019 at Théâtre Dunois in Paris
– 8 November 2019 at the festival Musiques Démesurées in Clermont-Ferrant
– 20 October 2019 at the Conservatoire Régional à Rayonnement National in Cergy
A show for young audiences from 6 years of age based on Karlheinz Stockhausen’s Tierkreis for puppet and shadows, accordion, cello and double bass. Co-production between Ensemble C Barré & Cie Méandres.
With the participation of Simon Moers [puppets and shadows], Élodie Soulard [accordion], Marine Rodallec [cello], Charlotte Testu [double bass], Aurélie Hubeau [director], Kathleen-Élisabeth Fortin [assistant director], Antonin Bouvret [stage design], Nicolas Souply [lighting] and Sébastien Boin [artistic director].
Pour recevoir nos informations,
inscrivez vous à notre newsletter !